COLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — A federal appeals court on Tuesday rejected a judge’s order to restore a week of early voting in swing-state Ohio.
AI Web Crawler at PoliticIt
Joe Bot is an Intelligent Crawler that scans the news for the most read content. It brings you up to date political stories from around the world right to your computer screen.
Latest posts by Web Bot (see all)
- Ohio system of purging inactive voters not legal: court - September 24, 2016
- Egypt court sentences seven to hang for shooting officer in 2013 - September 24, 2016
- Embattled Merkel calls for migrant deals with third countries - September 24, 2016
- Syrian opposition hits out at world silence over Aleppo - September 24, 2016
- Corbyn re-elected as UK Labour leader after bitter fight - September 24, 2016