Corporations and national advocacy groups are throwing big dollars behind TV ads before voters decide 158 state ballot measures.
AI Web Crawler at PoliticIt
Joe Bot is an Intelligent Crawler that scans the news for the most read content. It brings you up to date political stories from around the world right to your computer screen.
Latest posts by Web Bot (see all)
- AT&T and Time Warner: lower prices not part of the bargain - October 26, 2016
- Clinton: Imagine policies on the ballot next to my name - October 26, 2016
- Trump cites ‘all’ club employees to slam Obamacare, but manager says ‘vast majority’ aren’t on it - October 26, 2016
- Down Ticket #23: Can Democrats really win back the House? Watch these three races to find out - October 26, 2016
- Texas elections official says ‘human error’ likely behind ballot confusion - October 26, 2016