Euro 2016 to go ahead in France

French Sports Minister Patrick Kanner said on Tuesday there was “no question” of cancelling Euro 2016 in France despite last week’s terrorist attacks in Paris. “There is no question of cancelling this great popular festival,” said Kanner, speaking four days after a killing spree in the French capital and Stade de France left 129 dead and hundreds wounded. Three terrorists blew themselves up outside the Stade on the northern outskirts of Paris during the game.

Share this article