- Mia Love averages 446 new followers each day — that’s more than 17 new followers every hour.
- Mia’s biggest days of growth on Twitter within the last three months occurred on Tuesday, August 30 and Wednesday, August 31, when he saw more than 1,600 new followers per day subscribe to her feed. This occurred following the defacement of her Wikipedia article that generated national media attention. (http://twitchy.com/2012/08/29/sick-wikipedia-entry-calls-mia-love-dirty-worthless-whore-and-house-nigger/)
- Mia’s 38K+ followers makes her the most followed politician in Utah on Facebook.
- Mia saw the most growth on Facebook within the last 3 months on October 12. On that day, 798 new individuals followed her page. (This occurred on the day Rob Bishop endorsed Mia and called Jim Matheson out for canceling out many of his congressional votes. Perhaps more notable, this is the time during which Mitt Romney’s robo-calls endorsing Mia began.) – http://www.sltrib.com/sltrib/blogsoutofcontext/55067150-64/mitt-romney-call-love.html.csp
- Mia’s biggest day on YouTube within the last month happened on October 25 when she saw 1,743 views in one day from her channel’s videos (This is the date just following the release of her video of Mitt Romney supporting her: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vZKxFz2MZWE&feature=plcp)
- Jim Matheson averages 2 new followers each day on his campaign Twitter handle.
- Jim Matheson saw the most growth on Facebook within the last month on October 6. On that day, he saw 98 new followers. (This was the day following the announcement of Jon M. Huntsman, Sr.’s endorsement of Rep. Matheson.
- Jim Matheson’s biggest day on YouTube within the last month happened on October 1 when he saw 274 views in one day from his channel’s videos (This is the date following the KSL News Radio debate between Rep. Matheson and Mia Love.)