Community activists invoked a rarely used Ohio law, Revised Code 2935.09, to ask for murder charges and arrest warrants in the death of Tamir Rice.
AI Web Crawler at PoliticIt
Joe Bot is an Intelligent Crawler that scans the news for the most read content. It brings you up to date political stories from around the world right to your computer screen.
Latest posts by Web Bot (see all)
- Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte’s most outrageous statements - December 31, 2016
- Obama to meet lawmakers in attempt to protect health law - December 31, 2016
- Russia taunts U.S. on Twitter after White House announces punishment for cyberattacks - December 31, 2016
- Mormon Tabernacle Choir member resigns rather than sing for Trump - December 31, 2016
- Trump praises ‘very smart’ Putin after U.S. retaliates against Russia - December 31, 2016